Saturday, January 30, 2010

Herpes Stories Women Anyone Have Any Positive Stories Of Herpes And Pregnancy?

Anyone have any positive stories of herpes and pregnancy? - herpes stories women

I HSV1 cold sores .... that 98% of people actually. Since 98% of the population, 30% of women (their genitals, many do not even know they have) it.

As it turns out that I have in mine. I know I had the virus for about 8 years. But only I discovered in my genitals in the past year.

I am 27 weeks pregnant. Who a personal history of herpes and pregnancy for me?
I hope that a vaginal delivery, but I have a caesarean if I have a house at the time of delivery. That's what my OB recommended to me.

If the answer if you have herpes, I sent this issue with pregnancy, and some of the answers were simply stupid !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment