Friday, January 29, 2010

Pain In Right Shoulder Blade When Working On Pc Mild And Constant Pain In And Around My Right Shoulder Blade On My Back For The Last Four Months.?

Mild and constant pain in and around my right shoulder blade on my back for the last four months.? - pain in right shoulder blade when working on pc

I developed and pain in my right shoulder blade, enough pain at some point up to the armpit and chest.

Pain was induced to do biceps curls. I felt like a muscle doing bicep curls and immediately put under arrest. The pain was half the time they are triggered, I do not think tearing a tendon, because the pain was never serious. I have no training for 6 weeks, but the pain never disappeared, it becomes softer. I have two massage shoulders meant for masseurs does not help that.

After 6 weeks I have seen the light work if the work comes to the pain expressed. Exercise does not increase the pain, but just to work again until stopped out. I continued to make some minor neck and shoulder exercises, though. After 12 weeks a slight pain was still there and I began my regular work again, but dealing with a weight of less than previously, before this time, the early work has not been increased from pain, but still there. I am a 29yo male.

No comments:

Post a Comment