Saturday, January 23, 2010

Low Gi Breakfast Cereal How Much Exercise Will I Need To Lose Weight And What Type??thank You For Your Replies?

How much exercise will I need to lose weight and what type??thank you for your replies? - low gi breakfast cereal

I weigh 76 kg, 165 kg, and I'm 147cm / 5'7. Breakfast: cereal with low GI or 2 boiled eggs or a piece of bread with low GI. Snack: an apple. Lunch: chicken or vegetables and 2 slices of low glycemic index or low GI pasta. Dinner portion of fish / chicken / meat and vegetables, not fried, and sometimes noodles. Is this system OK? What do I need? The exercise of 20 minutes in the Orbitrek exercise machine that burns 100 calories seems. I did this for 3 months, muscle-building, not answered, but I am a woman of 25 years.

4 comments:

  1. Although remember that muscle weighs more than fat, so it can be exercised to the point when the burning of fat and gain muscle at the same time, keep your weight well.

    I would not worry about how difficult, but as you see. If you still think you are fat and increase your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not comment fully on your diet, as the parties and the cooking method (dry or wet) is mentioned, but the accumulation of muscle could be the culprit in every case, I hope that you will be a meeting nutritionist your question;
    I just want my experience with weight loss shares when I started to lose weight (242 pounds, 6'3 "), I left to 180, and then I began again to increase weight even though I kept my food intake and no change in my daily routine I discovered later that it was because after the loss of excess body fat and water, I began to develop the muscles to get the muscles behind my weight gain;
    find out how much of your muscle weight, and there was a time when they (some weight) before you have lost weight or level has a certain weight (like me stabilized)? and how long did you exercise? Sent 1 10 pounds, is water, but it depends on how much water you retain;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not use your weight as a guide. During exercise, build muscle and muscle weighs more than fat. Muscle also burns more fat. Instigator way to monitor progress should be measured with a flexible tape. (such as cloth or plastic), which tells you how many inches you lose. Another suggestion I have is to join the Discovery Channel program weight loss online. This will tell you how many calories you need to eat and how many calories you burn to lose weight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check the following diet tips
    http://tips4diet.com/

    Download Diet Reminder Application it may help
    http://tips4diet.com/dietreminder.aspx

    Try a diet Quiz to increase your diet Information
    http://tips4diet.com/dietquiz.aspx

    Other users of the Food Calculator
    http://tips4diet.com/calculator.aspx

    Best Wishes,
    Have a Nice Day

    ReplyDelete